One of the reasons we get good deals is that we take data center rules seriously. Our terms of service are simple but they really must be respected:
- You must abide to your local law.
- You must abide by the data center country law (for example if you get a server in Netherlands then expect Dutch law to apply to what you can do with the server).
Even if legal in your country:
- Using our servers to send spam (or host a website advertised via spam, etc, don't try to look for a loophole as common sense applies) is not allowed.
- Using our servers to attack other hosts is not allowed.
- Anything related to child pornography is not allowed.
By using any of Xirvik's services you agree to these terms of service.
Credit card payments
When processing credit card payments we rely on our bank credit card system. When placing an order you will be connected to the bank system in which you will enter the required information and once the payment is processed you will be sent back to our website. We do not receive, store or need your credit card details for any reason. We will never ask you for financial information by any means (including phone or email).
Privacy - your data and the use we make of it
In short: We don't share your data with absolutely anyone. Be aware
however than depending on how you pay the financial entities (PayPal,
Banco Santander, ING) will have access to your financial details (that
they do not share with us).